Since 1977 H.S.C. Management has earned its reputation for excellence and integrity in Real Estate Management. Property owners excel as H.S.C.'s Clients by capitalizing on its superior management service. Communications, financial reporting, human resources, customer service, and on-site project management, combined with a team of professional industry leaders, make for continued Client Success and Satisfaction.
- Collections, including rents and arrears.
- Master Insurance Policy Coverage — Participating Clients benefit from economies of scale and additional coverage, not available to individual properties ($100 million umbrella, flood/earthquake coverage with A+ rated carriers, and more).
- Managing arrears, contacts with tenants through collection or legal advice.
- Disbursements, including vendor invoices, utilities, license and regulatory fees, taxes, mortgage, salaries and repairs.
- Monthly reporting, including preparation of monthly financial reports, records of receipts and payments, collections detail, cash payments, unpaid vendor and legal obligations, actual-to-budget comparisons, tenant notices.
- Supervision of employees, payroll disbursements of employee wages and deductions, sick days, holidays and vacation time, union contract negotiations.
- Building operations, including upkeep of common areas, competitive bids as required for repairs and improvements, purchase of supplies, arranging contracts for elevators, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems, fuel, water, gas and exterminator.
- Monthly meetings, minutes, preparation and distribution of annual budgets, informational mailings, lease review, policies, sales transactions, financial statements, tax records and bank accounts.
- 24-Hour Emergency Answering Service.
- Bank and Government Agency Receiverships — appointed receiver in Federal as well as New York and New Jersey State Courts.
- HDFC — H.S.C. provides innovative solutions to the affordable housing community.
COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Commercial Brokerage and Commercial Lease Negotiation
- Residential Brokerage — Exceptional market coverage leads to Optimal Pricing
- Property Purchase & Sales
- Profit/Loss Analysis
- Investment Consulting
- Site Survey & Analysis
- New Developments, Due Diligence Services — Vendor analyses, budget preparation and Attorney General Certifications of Expert; On-site validation of contractors, time and materials planning and efficiencies
- Legal & Regulatory Usage
- Asset Management — Advertising and Marketing, Price Analysis
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (UHAB)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Bronx Realty Advisory Board (BRAB)
- Bronx-Manhattan Board of Realtors