Wanted: Marketing & Community Manager (Contract)
The GEM is a private community built for those in the PropTech industry (companies centered around those who use technology and software to assist in today’s real estate needs). We provide a space for 525 industry leaders and influencers to connect, and also share sourced information, opinions, and articles. We are looking for someone to own the execution of our members-only email campaigns (2x per week), marketing campaigns, and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook).
The ideal candidate will collaborate with internal/external teams to create engaging and shareable content for blogs, email marketing campaigns, social media, monthly newsletter, and promotional videos. They will be responsible for organizing writing schedules to complete content drafts, upload to the CMS or newsletter software, and finish projects within deadlines.
Professionalism and manners are essential. A hunger to learn is a must, and writing experience a huge plus—ideally someone passionate about real estate tech (aka Proptech).
- Onboarding new members (which includes writing a short bio and welcome introduction for each).
- Execution of the Weekly Radar and Weekly Transmission, which includes compiling updates about the industry once a week into a written email, and uploading and sending out a thought leadership piece written by someone else.
- Offboarding cancellations and gathering + organizing feedback to improve the member experience.
- Increasing participation at in-person events.
- Facilitating online interaction in the GEM forum.
the GEM “stack”
- Mighty Networks
- ChargeBee (currently still migrating some members off Paypal)
- Google Docs
Location: Remote. Preference for being able to work USA timezone hours.
Time: Start at 15 hours per week.
Hourly range: $20-$40 per hour.
Interested? Please send a resume and Linkedin URL to [email protected]