The Forever Brokerage Tech Platform
[Note from editor: The “Mastermind Showcase” highlights companies and news from members of the GEM. Today’s showcase: MoxiWorks.]MoxiWorks is a software suite built for large residential real estate brokerages that helps brokers sell more homes by providing integrated tools to increase repeat and referral business while lowering technology, support, and training costs. The platform serves over 260 brokerages and 340,000 agents, which make up 13% of transactions in the U.S.
Originating from Windermere’s tech department, Moxiworks was spun out in 2012 and is now a broad tech platform that operates seven main tools.
- MoxiPresent is a comparative market analysis builder.
- MoxiEngage is a data driven CRM platform.
- MoxiImpress is a collection of automated marketing tools.
- MoxiTalent helps brokerages recruit top brokers.
- MoxiWebsites provides a website builder for agents and brokerages.
- MoxiHub is a centralized community background connecting the entire brokerage.
In 2019 MoxiWorks received funding from Vector Capital. Following that, MoxiWorks acquired Imprev, a marketing automation platform that handles digital social media marketing, and print property marketing that is also based in the Seattle area. Its CEO, Renwick Congdon, is a founding member of the GEM.
What we like: They have incredible leverage with the tech ecosystem due to their sizable brokerage customer base. Aside from direct relationships with the top franchises, MoxiWorks is the most efficient tech integration to be available to a base of independent brokerages.