Second Century Ventures Announces 17 Companies for 2022 REACH Scale-up Program
Geek Estate is all about celebrating entrepreneurship, focused on real estate tech–both residential and commercial. The REACH program, backed by the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures, is a big part of the broader ecosystem. This week, they announced the acceptance of 17 companies to the 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial programs. Without further ado…
- Courted: Professional networking platform empowering agents to make better data-driven marketing, hiring and referral decisions.
- Fractional: Collaborative, full-service, community-driven real estate investing marketplace.
- Inspectify: Applies the latest technology to make inspectors more proficient and effective.
- leadPops: All-in-one solution to drive traffic, boost SEO and increase both volume and quality of leads.
- PLACE: All-in-one platform for top producers delivering unparalleled consumer experiences.
- Perchwell: Unifies real-time market analysis, listing data, seamless client collaboration and reporting.
- Reggora: Appraisal management platform delivering unprecedented efficiency and agility.
- Revive: Brings certainty to the renovation experience to homeowners across the nation.
REACH Commercial 2022
- Arx City: Underwriting and market intelligence platform to source and evaluate optimal development projects.
- B-Line: Facility management and emergency alert platform empowering owners and occupants safe return to work.
- CREtelligent: Innovative due diligence solutions, analytics, and professional insights for commercial real estate acquisitions.
- LeaseUp: Collaborative commercial real estate platform for brokers to manage projects, create polished output for clients and centralize communication.
- Matrix Rental Solutions: Universal rental application platform built to deliver efficiency and inclusivity for renters and landlords.
- SPACKLE: Connects service providers with commercial occupiers to manage and fulfill maintenance and improvement requests.
- Stake: Empowers renters’ savings journey through cash back and financial tips, enhancing tenant retention and financial stability.
- STRATAFOLIO: Streamlined commercial property management platform to save time, increase profits and reduce manual work.
- WhoseYourLandlord: Turns resident reviews into operational insights helping home providers increase resident retention and satisfaction.
Collectively, these companies have raised more than $200 million in funding and represent a combined valuation of $1.4 billion.
Please join us in congratulating the entire 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial classes!