Module – Flexible, Expandable & Affordable Homes, and a Job Opening
They deliver housing that grows with you, as you need it. The trend toward flexible, affordable housing is very real, and I see a huge opportunity in front of Module.
Are you an engineer looking for a cool job? They are looking for a Full-Stack Developer:
Module is currently seeking a full-stack developer to join its growing team of designers, architects, and builders. We are looking for someone who understands the nature of startups, has a strong passion for taking on new challenges, and is comfortable owning the technical build-out of our online digital platform.
You will work hand-in-hand with our Chief Product Officer to develop a robust web application to power Module’s digital platform.
Our digital platform consists of two main components that you will help develop: a home visualization/configuration tool for buyers – and a marketing platform so that homebuilders can better target the upcoming generation of homebuyers.
Module will rely on you to define the technical stack of the first version of products. This means that you’ll need to understand our business goals, and make responsible technical decisions to help us build quickly and efficiently.
You will have a high amount degree of responsibility and autonomy, and will be expected to own and implement both the back and front-end of our v1 product
You want to be a part of an innovative company changing the way people live, are a diligent worker who understands the nature of startups and the commitment that is required – and are not afraid to get your hands dirty to do whatever needs to be done.
- Three or more years of end-to-end development experience – including deploying, scaling, and monitoring production-grade web applications.
- Experience developing responsive web applications with cross-device functionality.
- Experience working with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational database technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- An obsessive attention to detail.
- Expert in an MVC framework like Ruby on Rails, Laravel, or Django.
- Experience deploying, maintaining, and scaling applications on AWS.
- Experience delivering rich, interactive, 3D graphics in the browser is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to solve challenging problems both independently and as part of a team.
Module is a Techstars IoT, AlphaLab Gear, and Idea Foundry company. We are a team of designers, architects, and builders with a passion for bringing well-designed homes to the masses.
Think you’re a good fit? Please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Module Full-Stack Developer”