Moderne Ventures Announces 2021 Passport Class
At the end of April, Moderne Ventures announced their 2021 Passport Class. Over the next 6 months, each company in the class will receive an industry emersion experience led by Moderne’s team. Geek Estate is about celebrating entrepreneurship, focused on real estate tech (both residential and commercial) and Moderne Venture’s involvement is significant in establishing a global prop-tech ecosystem. This newly announced class has raised over $32 million and has valuations of over $230 Million.
The seven companies selected for the program include:
- JoyHub – Culver City, CA: An AI-driven platform providing data aggregation and actionable business intelligence to professional rental property owners and operators.
- Kaiyo – New York, NY: A full-service marketplace for gently-used furniture committed to great design, exceptional customer care, and a more sustainable planet.
- Peek – New York, NY: An end-to-end solution for virtual-first leasing. The Peek platform combines advanced analytics, content management, integration, and marketing tools.
- Piñata – New York, NY: A rent payment platform that allows residents to earn rewards for on-time payments while also increasing their credit.
- MotoRefi – Arlington, VA: Transparent autorefinancing. MotoRefi helps car owners save up to $100 per month on their car payments.
- Tailorbird – Princeton, New Jersey: Tailorbird saves property owners time and money by using technology to generate instant construction quotes and bid out jobs to preferred contractors.
- Trash Butler – Tampa, FL: Doorstep trash & recycling, powered by customer service for property owners and operators.
Please join us in congratulating the 2021 Moderne Ventures Passport Class!