May Monthly Radar – GeekEstate Blog
[Note from editor: We publish a Weekly Radar for Geek Estate Mastermind members with a range of curated links and analysis/commentary that comes out every Friday morning along with member news to peruse. This is a summary for the month of May.]
May had three events: a happy hour mixer in San Francisco, drinks in Chicago, and a Seattle lunch. We were excited to unveil our first dive into Blue Collar markets: Brian Adams’ wrote “The Undisrupted: A Portrayal of Blue Collar America.”
– Drew Meyers
- Trading-In Contingencies
- The Last Of The Listing Lead
- Flipping the iBuyer Proposition
- A Luxury Market Failure Can Be A Boon for Blue Collar America
- The Undisrupted: A Portrait of Blue Collar America
There are 8 links and analysis included. While we published the full November Monthly Radar, going forward we’re only delivering the full version via email. If you’d like to receive the May Monthly Radar (for free), ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings by tomorrow morning.
GEEK ESTATE MASTERMIND BRIEFING
A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDEPENDENT THINKERS, FREE FROM SPONSORED MESSAGES, SALES PITCHES AND NOISE
There are four parts to membership:
Membership is $97 / quarter (but will be raised to $109 soon)
OUR MEMBERS PROMISE
- We deliver an exclusive, objective lens into the trends, companies, people, and ideas shaping real estate technology with thought-provoking analysis and conversations that keep you inspired every week.
- We help you make better, more well-informed decisions to help grow and support people and companies making a difference in real estate.
- We enable discovery and meeting others with shared interests online and in person (whether they live near you or are traveling to the same conference).
We’re looking for the best and brightest founders, operators, innovators, & investors in the industry…
READY TO JOIN RIGHT NOW?
To receive the Monthly Transmission & Radar going forward, please ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings. The full versions are NOT posted on the blog.