Inaugural REACH UK Class Announced
Last week, the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures announced the Inaugural REACH UK Class. REACH UK marks the third international expansion of the REACH Program, with other cohorts based out of Canada and Australia. Geek Estate celebrates entrepreneurship and international innovation focused on real estate technology, and programs such as REACH are critical to developing a global proptech ecosystem.
Seven companies were selected to participate in the inaugural cohort.
- Sprift: a comprehensive property data platform for the UK
- UnderTheDoormat: an integrated short-term accommodation business, with a proprietary SaaS platform for property companies, agents and portfolio owners
- Myroffice: cleaning service digitalization for commercial real estate
- Hammock: property finance management platform for rent collection, bookkeeping, account services and buy to let investment tracking
- Smart Point: contactless automated delivery systems and secure delivery protection
- Radweb: property management solutions including InventoryBase, a cloud and mobile application for property inventory and inspection
- Offr: customizable digital transaction management platform for estate agents.
The program will conclude in October 2021 with a demo day and graduation event.
Congrats to all those selected!