April Monthly Radar – GeekEstate Blog
[Note from editor: We publish a Weekly Radar for Geek Estate Mastermind members with a range of curated links and analysis/commentary that comes out every Friday morning along with member news to peruse. This is a summary for the month of April.]
April was full of events. I spent three weeks on the East Coast, and produced the first Geek Estate Mastermind Soirée in New York City hosted at MetaProp’s new office space, PropTech Place. There, 30 attendees discussed the future of the industry while making new connections. Thank you to MetaProp for the use of their space.
Additionally, I attended CREtech Future in Boston, organized two group lunches in NYC, and Zillow Group hosted our monthly lunch in Seattle.
– Drew Meyers
- Subscription models offer the diversification that brokerages desperately need.
- The certain, total liquidity coming to houses and streets near you.
- A one week hiatus to produce the first Geek Estate Mastermind Soirée.
- Re-imagining the ground floor of real estate tech innovation.
There are 5 links and analysis included. While we published the full November Monthly Radar, going forward we’re only delivering the full version via email. If you’d like to receive the February Monthly Radar (for free), ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings by tomorrow morning.
GEEK ESTATE MASTERMIND BRIEFING
A PRIVATE GROUP OF INDEPENDENT THINKERS, FREE FROM SPONSORED MESSAGES, SALES PITCHES AND NOISE
There are four parts to membership:
Membership is $97 / quarter
OUR MEMBERS PROMISE
- We deliver an exclusive, objective lens into the trends, companies, people, and ideas shaping real estate technology with thought-provoking analysis and conversations that keep you inspired every week.
- We help you make better, more well-informed decisions to help grow and support people and companies making a difference in real estate.
- We enable discovery and meeting others with shared interests online and in person (whether they live near you or are traveling to the same conference).
We’re looking for the best and brightest founders, operators, innovators, & investors in the industry…
READY TO JOIN RIGHT NOW?
To receive the Monthly Transmission & Radar going forward, please ensure “Receive Monthly Radar/Transmission” is set to YES in your email settings. The full versions are NOT posted on the blog.