Any Real Estate Geeks Interested in the Product Hunt Hackathon
The Geeks / developers reading may have seen the news about the upcoming Product Hunt global hackathon. It’s a month long hackathon…
This isn’t like most hackathons.
Starting November 1st, we’re kicking off a month-long, global, online hackathon so that anyone with a computer can participate. With over $250,000 in prizes and a suite of amazing partners and tools, you’ll have the entire month to collaborate, get feedback, and refine your product before sharing your creation with the world and our panel of remarkable judges.
Highlighted categories to focus on (though, teams/individuals can build whatever they’d like in any category):
- Social Impact — Make the world a better place
- Blockchain / Crypto — Build something creative on the blockchain
- Augmented Reality — Open your eyes and turn fiction into reality
- Slack — Help teams succeed inside of Slack
- Google Home — Create new conversational experiences and win a suite of Google prizes
- AI / Machine Learning — Leverage AWS AI and win $100k in AWS credits
My question: Are there a few individuals who are interested in participating in a small team to build something amazing?
If so, shoot me an email (drew at geekestatelabs dot com) and I can coordinate collaborators.