2021 REACH Commercial Cohort Announced
Geek Estate is about celebrating entrepreneurship, focused on real estate tech (residential and commercial). The REACH program, backed by the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures, is a big part of the broader ecosystem. This week, they announced their 2021 Commercial Cohort.
The nine companies selected for the 2021 REACH Commercial are:
- Valcre: an end-to-end appraisal software solution for CRE
- Remarkably: a marketing business intelligence platform for multifamily housing owners and operators
- Lex Markets: a securities market for commercial real estate
- Parafin: on-demand generative design for optimized designs, budgets and investment models
- ProDeal: a CRE closing software platform
- Land Intelligence: intelligence for new land development deals
- Otso: commercial lease securitization for tenants, landlords and brokers
- Groundbreaker: investment management software for small to medium commercial real estate investment firms
- Cove: a service platform to transform the way people engage with their physical environments
Collectively, these companies have raised over $34 million, employ more than 400 people worldwide, and represent a valuation of $200 million.
Please join us in congratulating the entire 2021 REACH Commercial class!