2021 REACH Australia Class Announced
Last week, the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures announced the 2021 REACH Australia Class. This cohort is the second class based out of Australia. Programs such as REACH are critical to developing a global proptech ecosystem, which Geek Estate is proud to support.
Six companies were selected to participate in this cohort.
- Openn Navigation: Digital sales process and platform empowering real estate professionals to facilitate a way to find the true market price for a property
- Superdraft: Project coordination platform that helps plan, design, and build renovations and new homes.
- Build-Apps: Commercial real estate platform that is owned, controlled, and governed by portfolio owners.
- Propic: Data and AI platform to help real estate professionals automate customer journeys and predict future customer needs.
- Soho: Machine learning/AI-powered platform to help consumers find their dream home.
- BOOMPower: Self-service software enabling property professionals to implement energy programs and asset management, including solar, storage, and energy efficiency measures.
In April, the National Association of Realtors and SCV will announce the 2021 REACH and REACH Commercial classes.
Congrats to all those selected!